Call ahead to place your order – just let us know what you’d like, your name and what time you’d like to collect.
Tel. 0114 268 3674
Plus, if you’d like to pay outside by contactless – just ask.
Click here for the full downloadable menu.
Take Away Menu
On fresh ciabatta all £4
1. Pastrami, emmenthal, leaves, American mustard, mayo, gherkins
2. Chicken + Chorizo - chicken breast, Spanish chorizo, leaves, mayo, sundried tomatoes
3. Lemon Chicken - chicken breast, lemon black pepper mayo, leaves, tomatoes, avocado
4. Peter Rabbit - hummus, carrot, roasted vegetables, garlic basil oil, toasted pumpkin seeds (vg)
5. Ploughmans sandwich – our ham, mature cheddar, salad, onion marmalade (v option)
6. Caprese - fresh mozzarella, house pesto, leaves, avocado, basil, vine tomatoes (v) (n)
On ciabatta, toasted in our grill, £4
7. Salami - salami, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, ripe avocado, mayo, optional chilli flakes
8. Cuban – roast pork, ham, emmenthal, mustard, mayo, pickled gherkins, grilled on sliced bread
9. Croque Monsieur - mature cheddar, cola cooked ham, garlic butter, Dijon mustard, roasted cherry tomatoes (swap the ham for avocado for a veggie friendly option)
10. Italian Job – roasted Mediterranean vegetables, mozzarella, pesto, basil (n)
11. Goats cheese - balsamic red peppers, roasted cherry tomatoes, garlic basil oil (v)
12. Rocky – roasted chicken breast, fresh basil + pinenut pesto, balsamic roasted peppers, mozzarella (n) (v option – swap the chicken for rosemary roasted cherry tomatoes)
A mixed box, this changes each day, ask for more details ve and gf options £5
Slice of frittata
Filling changes daily. It’s always gluten free.
£2.50 or served with a scoop one of the salads £4
Hot homemade soup
Changes daily £4 with bread or £3.50 without
We always have lots of lovely homemade cakes, scones, bars and brownies too £2-£3 each
Plus all of the usual freshly ground coffees, various San Pellegrino cans, coke, diet coke, Rio Tropical, Elderflower presse, ginger beer, rhubarb & apple presse and bottled water